Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
08-13-2022, 09:19 PM
The huge boy doesn’t speak and seems… scared when she approaches. Mismatched eyes blink as his porcupine companion speaks up and she turns her attention to it. A happy smile is on her lips as the creature speaks and she sidles up next the big, shy boy. Listening intently, Seere nods her head in understanding and the cute porcupine turns away to go about her tasks. Head tilts as she looks at the quilled creature, pondering how her Auntie Venom has something similar to those around her scruff.

A shy voice peeps and Seere turns her eyes up to huge boy as he shyly speaks. The bright, happy smile never leaves her lips as they start to poke around at the nearby bushes and flowers. After he gives his name, she says, “Pleasure to meet you Acacius! I’m training to be a healer too!” For someone so big he seems so shy! Is he worried that she might hurt him? The small girl never goes out of her way to be mean or rude let alone attack anyone. Besides, if she did attack him, all he would have to do is sit on her!

A soft giggle escapes her lips at the thought and, as he asks if she has ever collected this herb, Seere happily chirps, “Nope!” Looking up the boy, she quickly adds, “But that’s okay, I’m sure we’ll find it soon. Since the plant is still growing, maybe we can smell it on the wind?” Eyebrows raise as she offers her idea, nose lifting to scent the air while sticking close to Acacius.

After a moment, Seere looks over to the tall boy, mulling over if she should say something. Finally, she decides to share and says, “You know, you don’t have worry Acacius. I noticed you seemed uncertain of me when I approached. I won’t hurt you. In fact, I promise to protect you if anything tries to attack us!” With a huge, beaming smile, the girl trots happily next to the boy as the pair search for the herb.

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.