Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-13-2022, 09:33 PM
pre habari challenge for ease

With the raid on Habari, and her unfortunate loss, Widow felt she needed be prepared. What if another raid happened? The loss to the grown man was a bruise to her ego, no doubt, and probably hurt worse than the torn up flesh of her heel. The bandage and salve was a near constant reminder, though it wouldn't be long before the wraps could be removed. Scars weren't exactly something she wanted to show off, at least not now. She wanted her enemies to have scars.

While she wasn't one to waste much time or energy on so-called enemies, the pirates left a sour taste in her mouth. Even if it was planned, there was still something about them that she didn't like. She didn't know what though, so just left it at everything and didn't think more of it. She didn't see anything worth liking when they tore through the Nook, anyway.

She traveled to the battlefield dressed in her cloak as she usually traveled, staff fastened to her body with a rope until she constructed a better strap for it. Her companions followed as well, the raven high in the sky and her cat along for the ride under the cloak as usual. Training with the other members of Habari was great, but it was just training. It was easy to learn the battle style of your pack mates, but anyone and everyone came to the battlefield. How hard could it be finding someone not in Habari? Probably a pretty simple task, actually.

Wasting no time, Widow tipped her head back and called for a challenger, hoping she wouldn't have to wait long.

"Speech!"

Art © Ulfeid3 & Code © Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022