An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
08-14-2022, 09:56 AM
Magnus? The name was not familiar, nor did he recognise the cripple standing before him. But he couldn't say he was surprised to realise his mother could easily look past such things, that she had always had a soft touch, too soft for this world in Hattori's opinion. It wasn't difficult for him to come to the conclusion that they were closer than most, he saw the glances between them, the urge to take comfort in one another's touch. He couldn't say he approved, but at the same time he had little interest in turning his mother away. Whatever she thought of his past actions she knew better than to bring them up in an argument and that was enough for the Kaicho, what was done was done.

If she wished to live in Tojo and bring this one along then so be it.

"I understand." He uttered in the common tongue, feeling no need to hide behind his native language any more. "There has always been a place for you here, mother. He can stay as well." That was as cordial as Hattori felt like being for now. Take it or leave it.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]