Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
10-11-2013, 06:31 AM

The Queen waited with a fair bit of curiosity, wondering who it was that had sparked his interest so thoroughly. His slight nervousness did not go unnoticed, and it was all she could do to flash him a soft, reassuring smile.

But it still surprised her when he spoke her name -- Chrysanthe. Her initial reaction was to laugh; the world was so damn small, it seemed. "My sister," she stated with a flick of her tail, eyes brimming with adoration at the mere mention of her name. "Chrysanthe Adravendi. Alpha female of Valhalla." Did he not know? He'd been searching, but the answer had been so obvious -- too obvious. She laughed softly, a sweet sound that was not at all mocking. "She is quite interesting, no? Seems to leave an impression on everyone she meets." And with good reason; her sister was strong and lovely and everything an Adravendi should be.

But would it be worth breaking his heart to mention that her heart was claimed? No, not at all; and she didn't particularly care for Gideon. Didn't trust him. So she would avoid the topic. "I'd recommend talking to her soon. She's busy, but I'm sure she can make time." It'd be better than having to let Themisto down herself. And maybe a strong friendship could even come of it.

But her attention swayed, to the colorful plants he seemed to have been tending to before she got there. "Now tell me," she began, considering. "What are those there?" Epiphron wasn't suspicious, merely curious -- she'd never seen an herb quite so colorful or strange before.