size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
08-14-2022, 01:14 PM
His mood seemed to lighten the instant she came into his presence. Not that he tended to wear his moods on his sleeve for everyone to see anyway, but there was clear relief written across his features and that easy smile, hardly visible but there if one looked hard enough. His gaze fixed on her emerald eyes, happy to just spend a moment reminding himself of her features, from those green eyes to the silver marks that adorned her cheeks and forehead. All traits he remembered but he was happy to be reminded of each time they reunited.

His own tail gaze a lazy wave behind him in unison with her own. "I'm very glad to hear that," he admitted. Even when they were apart, though those times had been less frequent these last few seasons, he found himself thinking of her and hoping she was well. He was almost as glad that her travels hadn't taken her far from these areas because he, at least right now, had no intention of straying far from these lands. "I've been well too. I must admit to feeling a bit restless lately though."

Life on his own was not terrible, not by any means, but part of him missed the structure of a pack at his back... though he feared finding one worthy of his presence. Not something he'd admit out loud to most wolves though for fear of sounding far too arrogant, something that he was not. "Not that I should complain, but I sometimes wonder if there's more out there for me." Almost immediately he felt like he'd said too much. He tended to be a wolf of few words, except around Silent it seemed, and oversharing made him feel uncomfortable especially afterwards.