Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-14-2022, 02:10 PM

Nobody else seemed to be willing to share words but Mercury. She considered the founding closed. Shooting her partner a grateful look, she gave the floor to him and listened before dismissing them all. "Thank you, Senschel" she added to him, resisting the urge to lean toward the man in public. They both had to stand on their own when it came to Menagerie, even if it was annoying sometimes to Wren "if nobody else has anything to say, we'll consider this closed. Please seek me out if you have any concerns. Thank you, feel free to mingle among yourselves."

She jumps down from the boulder and begins to weave into the small crowd. She eyes the loner before making her way over to him. She smiles at the blue-ish furred man. "My name is Wren Baines, Warden of the Menagerie. You came out to see our form and sat patiently throughout. Thank you... if you have any questions, feel free to ask. We can go somewhere quieter too?" she offers him too before potentially drifting away from the stranger a short distance to chat.

/soft exit with hau! feel free to make exits now. thread FINISHED
"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me