An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
08-14-2022, 04:33 PM

When Desponia stopped, clearly shocked by her apology, Manea did as well and stood across from her with a questioning and curious look in her aqua gaze. She certainly didn't expect Desponia to forgive her easily after how she had attacked her so readily and enslaved her as she did. She wasn't even particularly sure how she wanted their relationship to evolve at this point, but she had also come to recognize that she had to be the one to make the first step in trying. The events that had led to Desponia's existence were entirely their mother's fault, but for what followed she could only blame herself. She wanted to be the role model of the Mendacium laws for her children and her family and enslaving her half sister for their mother's crimes as no way to do that.

When Desponia simply replied 'what's next', Manea considered it for a moment, trying to find the answer for herself. She hadn't been sure how this would go and had expected a bit more hostility on Desponia's part so this was probably as good of a reaction as she could have hoped for. "I would like to see you as a member of the pack. A real member, not a slave," she admitted after a moment of thought. "I won't ask more of you than that for now. Whether you'd want to be in the ranks with the fighters or something else is completely up to you... But I like to keep my family close. I'm sure it will take time for each of us to see one another as family, but we do share the same blood regardless. I'll offer you a home and protection here and hopefully in time we can settle our differences and perhaps I can begin to teach you more about our family."

She had no way of knowing what their mother would have taught her about the Mendacium ways or how closely their mother had continued to follow them after she was banished. What Desponia knew and didn't know was still a mystery to her. Regardless, she was willing to teach if Desponia was willing to learn. She left the floor open for her estranged half sister to respond, wondering to herself what her reaction would be.

"Manea Mendacium"