An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-14-2022, 05:03 PM
Fern is over the moon with joy. She is finally going to make her mate official in the eyes of the pack. Rudyard has had her heart for a long time but now they get to share their love with the pack. The gray girl had never considered what her wedding would be like because she had never considered finding love. But here she is, with Rudyard and Artorias talking about the gray couple’s wedding. She talks about a small affair and the motley boy immediately counters, saying that he wants the pack involved. A soft chuckle passes her pale lips as she gives Rudy a gentle, teasing nudge, trying to hide her embarrassment at him wanting to ‘show her off’.

Artorias, ever the diplomat of the family, speaks up and helps to quell some of her nervousness. Fern dips her head in agreement, conceding her suggestion and silently agreeing that the pack may be involved in the ceremony. Looking to Rudyard, the gray woman says, “How about early evening? So, there will still be light outside and, that way, it will be around dinner time. We can feed our guests a hearty meal afterward.” Eyes sparkle with joy as her light blue eyes capture his golden gaze. A single brow lifts in question before Art asks about other details for the wedding. Heat floods her cheeks as she quickly looks back to Artorias, floundering for details that she hadn’t even thought of.

Uncertainty plays across her features as she thinks and an idea finally takes hold. Looking between the Carpathian males, Fern speaks up, her voice soft but filled with emotions, “There is only one detail I would really appreciate. Sunflowers. They were my mom’s favorite. It… I would like to have a part of her here.” A gentle, loving smile appears as she thinks of her earthen-hued mother. Meadow may not have found love but Fern is determined to have her dead mother be a part of her only daughter’s wedding. Light blue eyes look to Art and she offers the Aegis a warm smile.

"Rudyard & Fern"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.