Master Navigator (305)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
08-14-2022, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2022, 10:08 PM by Zephyrus. Edited 1 time in total.)

The nervous energy was beginning to wane and with it, Zephyr's desire to escape. They seemed to take well to his name dropping (and he filed that away as an appropriate method of defense in the future) and declared that a friend of a friend must be their friend as well. Nodding vigorously, Zephyr did his best to definitively agree. "I am adopted, yes." He gave back, missing the joke for the most part and simply accepting that it was a question that needed to be asked. In truth it saddened him a bit, to know that every wolf who looked at him would know he didn't belong in his found family. Ruffling his feathers slightly, he calmed himself and focused upon relaxing himself visibly for their benefit. "Thank you for allowing me safe passage." The avian quipped formally in reply, understanding fully that not every wolf allowed a trespasser to cross the borders they owned and had marked.

As the conversation turned to the weather, he was unpleasantly reminded of the lingering chill in the air. Even at the base of the gorge where it was warmer, this place was nothing compared to the warmth of Auster. "It is quite uncomfortable. I didn't know it would be so cold here, I want to explore but it's hard." Pulling his wings tight to his body, he held onto whatever warmth he could get and shivered. A smaller bird came up from one of the wolves, addressing him directly and bringing Zephyr to blink. Well, he supposed even northern bred animals couldn't determine for him to what family of birds he belonged. "I'm a sort of raptor, and not a chicken." He stated, pulling from the only facts he knew for sure. "And mom says I'm the best bird, but I don't think that helps in deciding what type." Pausing, he realized with a start that it was another bird who had posed the question. "Uhm, no offense. I think she's a bit biased, you know, probably hasn't met you, either. I'm sure you're a fine bird."

"Zephyr"

Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.