ardent

Hunting 101

Seraphine

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 10:48 AM

It did not take long for the woman to appear after Seraphine had called, Astoreth, a beautiful shewolf in Valhalla, baring wonderful violet eyes. Though her own were a bit strange the girl thought the woman's were far prettier. As she grew near the girl would dip her head to the woman, corners of her lips lifting into a small smile as she greeted her. Upon noting how Seraphine probably knew who she was already she would nod her head, then again when she asked if the girl was one of her hunters.

Clearing her throat Seraphine would push herself up then make a small hop down, giving a small brief shake then raising her head with the smile still there. ?Miss Ashtoreth, I am Seraphine, a newly named hunter at the meeting. I called hoping I would be able to get a lesson from you.? She would answer. The girl tried to keep her tone calm and smooth but some anxiousness managed to sneak in a bit. The scarred girl wanted to learn, gain the knowledge on hunting for herself and to help keep the bellies of her packmates full, she also wanted to make Demonio proud, show him how much she is growing and learning. A daughter he would be proud of.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome image by Canttina <3