size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-15-2022, 05:26 AM

The sudden call from Manea was a little surprising but not at all unwelcome. Chimera was a man of very few friends as he could count only Artorias in that category, but he saw the potential to add the violet woman to the group in time. Some of their views were similar and they had more in common than most others that met the Fenmyrian brute. In fact, he had hoped to forge some kind of bond between their packs. He was loathe to use the word 'alliance' though that was what it would be. The term just left a funny taste in his mouth. So many packs held alliances and they seemed to mean nothing other than "hey, we're buddies." Chimera needed something more solid than a handshake and holiday wishes.

After leading Manea into the cooler depths of the jungle, they arrived at the huge wooden gazebo where a crisp breeze drifted in off of the ocean. It was enough to keep the lingering heat at bay. Chimera motioned for the woman to take a seat on the cushions and furs and he did the same, seating himself before sliding down to rest his ribcage upon one plush cushion. One foreleg curled against his chest in a rather feline manner and he gave the fae his full attention.

Manea got to the point, though she left a hefty chunk out as he considered her words. Things had come to light, had they? The brute merely raised one brow and exhaled through his speckled pink nose with mild amusement. "I find it surprising that anyone gets along with Scylla." His wild daughter was an odd one and nothing had ever been able to change her. Manea asked after Albion and it was clear what the woman was hoping for.

"I don't know what events brought you to such a conclusion, but I do know that Scylla won't be content playing second fiddle." His daughter was headstrong and he had no doubt that she would be vocal about her displeasure if she felt slighted in any way. "As for Albion, the boy is still finding himself." He'd made the decision to send Scylla away and Albion had voiced his displeasure at not having been consulted. Chimera could and did respect that and had promised to involve the boy in hefty decisions. "Tell me what you're thinking," he invited Manea to share her plan.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.