Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
08-15-2022, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2022, 05:56 AM by Ivy. Edited 1 time in total.)
It was-- it was! Excitement, relief, all of it was a shock to his system. He was safe. With Lotus here, with Lotus back to him, he was safe. He was safe and he was whole once more. That was all that mattered. It was the only thing that mattered now. Pressing himself forward, as fast as he could possibly go, the yearling drove his muzzle into his brother's shoulder. No, he wouldn't let go-- he couldn't let go, ever again. Ivy was nearly shaking as he clung to Lotus, as if clinging to life itself.

"Lo... Lo I missed you." When he finally spoke, his voice quivered. Trembled. It was as if he was on the verge of tears, though they were tears of shear relief. Quivering, holding tightly to the larger boy. Much larger... what had he been eating while they were separated? There had always been differences, though slight, between them. Still, this was by far the most apparent. "I'm sorry... it was winter, I got lost... everything looked the same in the snow." It was a means of explanation.

Still, as he clung to his brother, there was one certainty in his head-- they'd never be separated again. Not like that. His heart couldn't take it.

"Ivy"