ardent

You belong to me forever and always

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 11:10 AM

After the meeting with Taurig, the woman left with Bas at her heels, heading towards the hot springs she had passed on her search for the father of her children. She said nothing and didn't stop moving until she reached her destination. Cena trailed after the pair of wolves at a far more leisurely pace, in no rush top catch up.. "You already seem to know so there is no point in me repeating myself." She barked out lyrics in dangerously soft tones. She was still furious in the situation she found herself in. It shouldn't be possible. A low growl rumbled in here chest though it was directed at no one.

Coral gaze turned to the brute who belonged to her. It was not his place to have any say in this but she still gave a brief pause, giving him a brief moment to speak his mind. She movede towards one of the pools, stepping, letting the water warm her cold paws. Winter had long set in and was unforgivingly cold. Coral gaze dropped to look at her reflection in the rippling pool. She had gotten herself into a mess. But she refused to see it that way, she now had a small army growing in her belly that she could raise to do her bidding. They would warriors, they'd go down in history, the sound of their names would strike fear into the hearts of others.

She cast a glance over her should at Bas. He had shown no jealousy, only protection when he had arrived. She had become accustomed to it, but her goal was to have him depend on her, to be jealous when she was in the arms of another. The woman knew he held some deep rooted anger that had nothing to do with her but it could and would be put to good use. Her children would be raised in his presence, they would learn many lessons from his obedience and loyalty, even if that loyalty was forced.

"Cat Talk" "Cena Talk"