An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-15-2022, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2022, 06:38 PM by Sparrow. Edited 1 time in total.)
Sparrow shook the smaller boy off her and he relinquished the fight. Her temper wasn't too riled and she let him talk his way in a circle. "Nah," she said in response to her thanking him. "I've got a thing to do with Recluse, so I'm a little too busy to talk to a hat-thief" She spoke a little smugly. What was he going to do? Pout at her? Try again. Sparrow turned her attention back towards the ghostly woman, calling over to her pirates, "All right everyone, get back, heal up, and we'll discuss this at the next meeting! Good job everyone!"

To Recluse, she walked up rumbling, "The raid might have been lost, but I still have a prize of my own to claim."

-exit?-

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.