size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-15-2022, 07:37 PM

She nodded, taking in the Pirate King's words. It was not her place to judge anyone trying to follow what they thought was right for their heart. Goodness knows she could stand to be bolder. "I don't hold it against you if you can look past the fact I was a very poor flirter" Eden giggled softly "I do like females too, Sparrow... I was just... ignorant of someone flirting with me, to be frank." It usually went over her head, especially in her state now... She mulled over the concept of being with a woman and a woman only before Sparrow's words hit her like a truck.

Pregnant?

She eyed the woman carefully, taking in her swelling and shift in mood. "I've heard of it" she said honestly "in other worlds, the gods would sometimes interfere if you were a religious sort" Eden had never heard of it happening in Boreas though! "blessing same-sex couples with a litter. A woman could carry to term if they were female, or the 'gods' would deposit children to a couple that looked strangely like the parents..." There was no use hiding it from Sparrow either. She shifted uncomfortably, feeling shy. "I... I am pregnant. I wanted to tell you sooner... But the raid, I was not sure..."

She left out too. That she was pregnant too! Just in case Sparrow felt burdened by her knowledge. "Do you want me to check you over? There's no reason to check me, I'm quite sure I'm pregnant."

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children