gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-15-2022, 09:21 PM

Our lives are made in these small hours

The yearling decided to investigate the fields further. Even if she didn’t get a snack out of her investigations from the berries it would be nice to know a little bit more about them. Lucy padded into the strawberry field, her ears perked curiously as she poked and prodded at the soil around the plants. It seemed soft, almost loam, like it was suited for growing a lot of different things. Actually, she furrowed her brow, upon further inspection there seemed to be more than just the red berries… and there were different types of red berries growing mixed in with the first bit. What was once likely organized had become overgrown and wild. She blinked and dug into the soil a little. Yes, it was definitely quality soil. Maybe she could take some of this somehow and use it to plant some herbs somewhere else? Or dig up the fruit plants to replace them?

A voice reached her ears suddenly, without introduction, called to her. She lifted her head, twitching her ears thoughtfully with a frown. A stranger, huh? “From where do I hail? Lyenne, I suppose. I'm not originally from Boreas.” She furrowed her brow. It was a weird question. “I don’t have a pack, if that’s what you mean. I’ve been a loner all my life, and my parents too, as far as I know.” Lucette tilted her head to the side. “Do you have beef with some pack near here or something? Someone I should be looking out for?” Curiosity got the better of her now. Maybe he thought she was part something else?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 / 3 Navigation;; The Range

"Talk", 'Think.'

These little wonders these twists and turns of fate

Art by Asena
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.