An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
08-16-2022, 08:13 AM
Kiela held back a shiver as the wind danced and swirled outside, threatening to topple both of them over where they stood. She wasn't so sure her new acquaintance would've had a chance to stay grounded if she hadn't found somewhere to hide out and truthfully Kiela wasn't sure she would've at this point, either. This was more than just strong wind at this point. From their vantage point it was hard to see much destruction unfolding but Kiela knew it was happening. Occasionally she swore she heard the ground below them creaking and groaning; though the only thing being upended was vegetation and the occasional rock. She flinched when a rather large one came crashing down somewhere abpve, not far from her paws, and tucked herself tighter against the alcove - and thus Lucette.

"I'm tempted to say I'm new to this continent as well but a few years has passed since I came here. It feels much shorter though," she explained gently. Time was a strange thing - it really did feel like she'd just been a yearling, embarking out on her own for the first time, wide-eyed and curious. She was no less inquisitive now but she'd grown accustomed to life completely on her own, though it surprised her how she'd fallen so easily into a familiar pattern and how quickly time had started to accelerate.

What was her reason for coming down this way? Kiela fought the urge to shrug. She didn't do anything on a whim so making it seem like she had wasn't exactly true. "I haven't left the north much since I arrived here, years ago. I figured it was time to learn the lands beyond. Even if just for a short while." What she'd found had only solidified her belief that she belonged in the north, though she didn't regret the time she'd spent here... hurricane and all.