Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-16-2022, 03:23 PM
"What are you talking about?"

Wren had been silent as he spoke. She listened to him. She really did. But she wasn't upset, oh no, far from the truth. She was... glad. Really, that he was alive. That he was here, with her. She puffed her cheeks out and gave him a scowl though, leaning away from his kisses before she had to drive the point across.

"Merc, I picked my heart when I chose you" she lifted a brow, eyes brimming with exhaustion and affection. Wren leaned into him, placing her head against his chest "guess it stands to reason I can't pick it again." That'd be cheating, right? Even if she was gently teasing him, she did mean it. She listened for a moment, just quiet.

Falling quiet too. Just holding him, letting him hold her. Her heart ached, hurting at the positive emotions. She'd been hurt by negative too long, it was almost overwhelming for the woman. Soon she'd grow to love it as much as she loved Merc. "I'm glad you'd stand by me." Even if she was being stupid, ruled by things like selfish loyalty.

She had to think of the guild. More importantly, she had to think of Mercury.

"You aren't... mad, are you?" she pulled away from him to stare at his stormy gaze "I... er. Introduced you as my partner. I said we weren't gonna label anything but. Erm." She pinned her ears against her skull, looking to the side with a gentle fluster. Guess that had been fucked up.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me