Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-16-2022, 06:56 PM
"I know."

She grinned at him, cheekily. "Just testing you" she added, though there was no malicious intention - just a silly little tease "I don't really know what to say to someone supporting me without actually giving me caution" Wren confessed "I always felt there was a but there constantly. It's... just nice. Someone actually agrees with me. You didn't give me advice; just facts. I should have more confidence in myself about it. There will be time to explain - if Medusa allows it." She lowered her head somewhat.

Medusa was simple, but she could be petty too.

Mercury's words caught her off guard. She started, eyes wide. "Oh?" she smirked, trying to quickly recover herself "more ambitious than Seneschal?" Wren remained ignorant of his plans, assuming he wanted a better rank "my mate?" She teased as he placed a paw on her own "you want a silly nickname I can call you in public - or do you want to be Ranger?" Or both, hell she was not opposed to giving Merc an embarrassing nickname that only he was privy to.

Apart from Beauregard, Mercury had worked damn hard. He made the rounds and got to know the guild, and she heard good feedback from the others about him. She was not opposed to giving a wolf something they didn't want, but if it came up they did want something... There was no reason to deny Mercury's request. He was there from the beginning. They survived the destruction of their old home. They wanted to build something - together.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me