size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-16-2022, 11:33 PM
Widow didn't have to wait long and for that she was thankful. If she had to wait too long for an opponent then she wouldn't get back home until after dark. Although the time she got home didn't matter to her, she was interested in sparring with as many as she could while she was here and waiting around on challengers wasn't conducive to that.

A small woman approached and Widows sharpened claws curved into the dirt as her toes flexed, the other goading her into making the first move. She wouldn't need to be told again, but she also really didn't like being told what to do by the stranger either. What if she just stood there and waited for the opponent to get closer? That wasn't likely though, not with her staff ready on her back to be grabbed quickly and swung around like a club instead of some kind of magical instrument.

Looking up to her ravens circling above, it only took them a moment before they came down to harass her opponent instead and hopefully giving her a moment to get close while the girl was distracted. Wielding the staff and gripping it between clenched jaws, she swung the heavy magical instrument towards Cyanide's forelimbs, hoping to sweep them out from beneath her.

"Speech!"

Widow vs Cyanide for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Witches staff
Defensive Battle Accessory: Hooded cloak
Companion 1: Common raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Domestic short-haired cat, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Common Raven, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Dexterous paws - Offensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Novice Intellectual

Art © Ulfeid3 & Code © Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022