gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
08-17-2022, 04:07 PM
The woman was strangely keen to speak with him. She didn't bring up the, ah, accident and he was grateful for that. Tora's ears pinned against his head briefly as he saw her approach, wondering why she bothered. It wasn't like he was... talkative. He didn't give her much to go on, but she was still... trying. This is why he liked females more than men. Males were quick to act tough and blow the shit out of proportion. Females were kinder, gentler... He narrowed his eyes somewhat, feeling somewhat relaxed.

Even if he kept his guard up. "Not really" Tora replied, twisting his body to face the woman with a scowl. Not at her, but mostly at the lack of anything interesting. He was an expressive young man "there's this lake, but everyone's seen a lake" He shrugged "mostly sand and more sand." He sniffed casually, the motion quick but telling him once more... She belonged to a pack. The woman did introduce herself by a name he didn't know. Western names were funny and interesting, but also too stuffy and weird.

"Tora..." he shuffled a bit, still hating his name to this day "you live near here?" He asked, trying to keep the conversation going best he could "I mean. Ya don't have to tell me! It ain't my business where you live. It's kinda rude to ask a lady that anyway..." He tried to puff his chest out like an ape and act big but failed miserably "I ain't a creep." He finished, frowning at the woman.

"he talks"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Crushing Weight of Paradise Redwater Rocks 09:23 PM, 08-13-2022 03:37 AM, 02-13-2024