Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-17-2022, 06:30 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

She followed him towards the ravine, her long furred tail swayed behind her, the hairs lightly touching the ground as she held it just high enough for it not to drag in the dirt. “Mostly. I’ve been thinking of getting out for some sparring. You up for one in the Ravine?” Long furred ears perked up, a slight grin on her face as he eyes sparked up with interest. "Of course! It's been quite a while since we've sparred. I believe we were pups last we sparred one another." Yes, the first time she had sparred with Ardyn felt so long ago now, "I believe it was also the first time we met," She mused. And now? They were both older. He was a few months older than she was, of course. But she was curious to find out if she had improved much since then. She hoped so...otherwise she knew she'd have to train more. Train harder.

This would be another test to see how far she had come, and how much further she needed to go.

"Speak"