gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-18-2022, 03:38 AM

Our lives are made in these small hours

As the storm raged outside of the alcove not much could be seen from her vantage point, not that being tiny did her any favors either. Lucette was lucky she could see the bits of grass in front of them, really, and even that looked like it was getting quite the pounding as the winds whipped and pulled at them. Kiela tucked herself tighter against the alcove, trying to avoid getting knocked off her paws, and against Lucette as well. The yearling didn’t fight the closeness though. She knew the woman didn’t exactly have a lot of options for somewhere to go right now. Instead of focusing on the fact that Kiela had pressed up against her, she decided to focus on the conversation.

“Time tends to be like that, especially when you’re enjoying yourself. I met my bestie a couple of seasons ago and it feels like I’ve blinked and all this time has passed…”  She couldn’t help but chuckle at that. Seemed like yesterday she was still with her parents and then a storm just like this one separated her from them. But in being separated from her mom and dad she’d met Bae-Syl… and while she missed them she didn’t mind the fact that she was with Bae now.

As the winds continued to whip and the rain battered the land Lucette listened to the other give her reason for leaving. “It makes sense,” Lucette told her. “I’ve personally always had a sense of wanderlust myself… happy to just get out and see things, didn’t matter where. Even if it’s only a little while I definitely recommend doing so once in a while.” Lucy shifted a little, trying not to displace Kiela as she found a more comfortable position. She personally loved traveling and seeing the world. Straying from home wasn’t for everyone but she hoped that everyone got to try it at least once in their life though!

"Talk", 'Think.'

These little wonders these twists and turns of fate

Art by Asena
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.