gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-18-2022, 03:56 AM

Our lives are made in these small hours

Azure Fatalis, huh? Lucette gave a small nod, storing the nugget of information away just in case she were to run into the man again someday. He scoffed as he answered her though, an indication that he detested the wolves he was referring to. Pirates, huh? She hadn’t heard of them, but… hearing that his mate had been kidnapped from this very land caused the fur on her neck to prickle a bit. She furrowed her brow thoughtfully. So they were what? Some sort of slavers? Like her own kid had been to her mother? Something worse perhaps? The femme snorted softly at his words. “No offense taken. I’m well aware I’m… fun-sized.” That was putting it lightly.

“I’m not afraid of them though. Like your mate, I’ve got someone in my corner, and he wouldn’t sit idly by if anyone chose to try and snatch me up. Or my folks when they found out. Mom would tear them a new rear end and then some.” It wasn’t spoken in a manner of bragging by any means, but as a declaration that her loved ones wouldn’t just do nothing if they did try to take her. She smirked a little. “Bet they toss me back out anyway. Just because I’m easy to overpower doesn’t mean they’d want to keep someone like me. I’m not as helpless as I look though. It’d only be a matter of time before I got ahold of some herbs that’d really make them regret their life decisions.” The yearling shook her head.

“Lucette Kedieo, by the way. Seems a shame we have to meet on such… circumstance…” Her expression shifted. “Your mate is okay though, right? You smell like you’re from a pack, so you probably had some healers who can look at her and all…” Her voice got quiet. “I’m… sorry.” The joking and jests aside, her tone had become somber. “That was probably a rough experience for both of you…”

"Talk", 'Think.'

These little wonders these twists and turns of fate

Art by Asena
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.