size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-18-2022, 02:21 PM

They both were quick to apologize, making her feel a bit bad for the caution. She smiled politely when the girl told her she was excited to see the herbs here, all different kinds. "Yes, for the babies" Eden began, giggling at the other's obvious embarrassment. There was no need for it, considering maybe one day the girl may end up pregnant. Or not, but she opted not to assume anything about fate when Sparrow had been, ah, 'knocked up' as she had been "I'm due in another week, if I had to guess." There was nothing wrong with the situation, even if she was nervous.

First-time mother jitters. "My name is Eden" she continued "I live, ah, back there" if she had a tail, she would flick it. But the woman merely turned her head and gave a tiny nod to the beach behind them "in a pack. It's called Pirate's Plunder." The girl hadn't introduced herself but that was fine. She also was aware she didn't look anything like a pirate. Her earthen tones were suited to the woods instead of a beach and waves. She had her reasons for joining the Plunder, and she didn't feel embarrassed by her ambition to become a great healer.

"Speech"
2/3 - met new wolf

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children