size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-18-2022, 07:36 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn settled on her belly near the edge of the pool, carefully scooting herself forward as she peered into the water. Mem stated there were some nice fish in the pool and Jynn licked her lips at the thought. As a loner she had to content herself with smaller prey and hunt more frequently to make up for the smaller meals. She spied a nice size sunfish swimming to and fro in the shallows. Deciding to take a chance she carefully slipped a paw into the water, pads up, letting the water move the hairs on her leg as it would.

While she waited she turned part ofher focus back to the conversation. Her ears perked up as the woman mentioned not beign able to settle. Jynn shook her head as Mem asked if she was going to settle. "No, probably never permanently. I like this area for now, as a sort of base while I explore more of Auster but I'm a wanderer at heart. I don't think I could bear to be pack bound with a bunch of duties and responsibilities dogging my ever step. Alas, it doesn't seem like there's much in the way of more peaceful nomadic bands. It's getting to the point I'm tempted to try starting my own."