Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
08-18-2022, 07:46 PM
All You Have Is Your Fire...

Pyralis grinned as the pups wandered into view. First was a horned girl, Deluge, if memory served. Pyralis laughed as the girl commented on the coyote pups terrible smell. "Because they are our enemies. Oh, they may be small now but their mothers will happily snatch up newborn wolf pups to eat. We're going to play a little game with them."

Next to arrive was Rexx and at the mention of coyote ball Pyralis nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yes, I thought it was time we have a little fun." Flurry and Scald soon arrived and Pyralis had a quaint little team of four.

"So for anyone who doesn't know, I'm Pyralis. You may call me Auntie Pyr. I'd like to teach you younglings how to play coyote ball. It's a simple game. You see this coyote pup here is going to be our ball." She bent her head and snatched up the pup, jerking her head sharply upward to toss it into the air. It rose, squealing and flailing until she caught it on the way down then dropped it unceremoniously onto the earth at her feet.

"See that line in the sand. I want two of you on either side. Let's do Deluge and Rexx versus Flurry and Scald. Here are the rules. Each team starts out with 5 points. And we start the game standing four feet apart." Pyralis moved back a bit to what she gauged to be the correct distance, rolling the pup along with her as she moved then laying a rock at the four foot mark. She then did the same on the other side.

"You then toss the coyote 'ball' back and forth til someone drops it. Whoever drops it loses a point. You then need to put six feet of distance between yourselves, then twelve, etc. First one to 0 loses. Make sense? Any questions?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!