gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022
08-18-2022, 08:35 PM

At his acknowledgement that there wasn’t really anything else but desert, she felt the ache of disappointment settle in her gut. In that moment, she debated turning back after she departed from this exchange. It would certainly be something that she thought about long and hard before advancing further. At least she knew the distance she had already crossed. The seemingly endless wasteland before her was a different story. Her ears flicked at the mention of a lake … at least there would be water when she needed it. “That’s very good to know.” Cassiela started. “Thank you for the information.” It was certainly better than blindly wandering the sand dunes.

Tora … It was a simple enough name for her to commit to memory without issue. Though, the question that followed, she didn’t really have an answer for. Or at least, not a good one. Cassiela withdrew a breath to respond, but just as she did, he felt that he needed to make more reassurances. As he finished, she allowed her amusement to tug at her features.  “No, it’s fine.” She ensured. “But I don’t suppose I live anywhere, not really.” She lightly added, allowing a grin to accompany her musing. “The pack, Valhalla, offered to host me as a guest. But it is just a temporary thing.” Of course, she thought that if she asked Ardyn to be accepted as a member, she wouldn’t meet any resistance. But she wasn’t quite sure that’s what she wanted yet. Another thing that would require more thought, but perhaps that was an answer that could be found in the arid wilds if she chose to continue. Blinking away the introspection, she refocused her attention on Tora. “And you? Do you have any ties?” She asked, making small talk at this point. But maybe there was more information to be obtained that could be worth her time in the pursuit of knowledge.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Crushing Weight of Paradise Redwater Rocks 09:23 PM, 08-13-2022 03:37 AM, 02-13-2024