An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-18-2022, 11:03 PM

The yearling seemed to have a lot to say in her defense and Azure could not help but quirk a brow at her tenacity, at the youthful way she saw the danger and tried to wave it off. If Sparrow and her crew had wanted to claim this child for themselves, the wolves in her corner would have to put up quite a fight to get her back.

Gesturing to his recently maimed ear with an oversized paw, he gently clued her in. "This was their handiwork. One of five permanent wounds they attempted on me." Azure was a seasoned warrior with more than fifty hard fights beneath his belt over three short years, he knew first hand how brutal and efficient a driven wolf could be. Placing his paw back upon the ground, Azure sighed. "Don't underestimate anyone, okay?"

She continued the conversation, turning somber as she asked how he and his mate had fared through the ordeal. Az shrugged his large shoulders, though his lips were set in a grim line at the memory. "She made it out without injury, thankfully. And they did not. I assure you it was a much rougher experience for them than it was for her or I." Nearly a half-dozen maims between them and a traumatic and sudden birth on top of it all, Azure often wondered how exactly those pups had fared through the shock of the situation. To wish death upon an infant was a harsh thing, but he'd meant what he'd said when he'd told Sparrow that the world did not need more pirates.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.