Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-19-2022, 12:43 AM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

She chuckled at his mention of the Nomads and being blessed, a grin splitting her lips as she grew thoughtful. "I mean, it's possible if you believe in that sort of thing, right? I have no idea about my lineage or history, so maybe we were born to be in the cool kids club!" She winked back playfully. Luckily, he was fine in the injury department. They had both luckily gotten away with minor cuts, nothing one of the many skilled Valhallan healers couldn't fix! She made a mental note to get together with one or all of them so she could learn at least the basics. It was better to know a little something as opposed to nothing at all, right?

She helped him roll the tiger over, grabbing onto a hind foot and pulling it until it rolled onto its back. It was heavier than she thought, but the effort would likely be worth it, right? Once they got it into position, she sat back and watched, unsure if she should feel pity for the beast, disgust at what she was about to see, or fascination about the process to come. She'd help if requested, but she figured Ardyn was better versed in this sort of thing. She had never really skinned or dissected an animal this big, much less a predator.

"Speak"