Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-19-2022, 01:00 AM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

She hadn't been to the battlefield for a while. But she wanted to try and change that, to learn new techniques and observe how others fought, and what better way to do that than going up against strangers? She had let Ardyn know where she was going, that she'd likely be gone for a couple of days as she aimed to explore the world a little more. Since her pup hood, she had stuck mostly to Valhalla, heading out with Ardyn for diplomatic affairs and keeping him company, but she felt she ought to go out on her own once in a while. She enjoyed his company, but sometimes she felt like her tagging along might be a nuisance or like she was too dependent or something.

She took a deep breath, the long hairs of her tail grazing the ground, the glow of her fur pulsing with her heartbeat. She had no companions to help her, just the weapons and armored cloak she crafted herself that she wore, as well as her own natural weapons. She also wanted to test out the antlers that had grown in over the Spring season. She assumed they had been a late aftereffect of the Long Nights, but she didn't mind having them. They had grown nearly into a shape of a heart, which in her opinion, fit her pretty well.

When she felt ready enough, she tilted her head to the sky and called for someone to spar with her.

"Speak"