Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-19-2022, 01:14 AM

The woman didn’t seem to mind her awkwardness, even giggling a little as she confirmed that she was looking for things for the babies. It just felt strange to her, especially since she was still too young to consider a family… even if it might happen one day. Right now she wasn’t thinking about a family though, only about hanging out with her best friend and trying to stay safe from the cousins of his that threatened their safety. Had she been a little older, however, that might have changed. She might have even started to realize that she was developing more feelings for her friend than just looking at him as a bestie, even.

The woman stated she was due soon as well and Lucette frowned thoughtfully. She didn’t know anything when it came to babies, or what to do to prepare for a litter. At least this mother-to-be was trying to be proactive about it though. She went on to introduce herself as Eden, even motioning to where she lived, and a pack. Were these the Pirates that Azure spoke of? Suddenly Lucette felt a bit uneasy. Eden didn’t seem to be bad but what if they were using her as bait or something? No, Lucy quickly scolded herself. She didn’t want to think like that. She couldn’t afford to start becoming paranoid and suspicious of every stranger. She’d stop enjoying life if she started living like that!

“It’s nice to meet you, Eden. I’m Lucette and this little one is my friend, Ink.” At her introduction the melanistic feline waved a paw. “Forgive me if this is a touchy subject but um… I was kind of… warned about your pack…” Her ears fell as she continued on. “I was told by some man that his mate was kidnapped by them… and that I should be careful in case they er… wanted… a replacement.” She continued to frown. “I don’t want trouble. I live with my bestie near here and… I’d rather stay free if I could.” She didn’t want to assume anything about the woman, least of all a pregnant one, but still… she didn’t want to take chances either. She enjoyed her freedom, and she certainly wouldn’t let them take her, if they chose to, without a fight… she just hoped it wouldn’t come to that.

"Talk, 'Think.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.