size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-19-2022, 10:41 AM

A sharp pain caused her to outwardly gasp.

Her body knew it was time, even though her mind raced logically with the potential of other things. Eden felt herself sit down, belly on fire. "I-Ignis" she called softly out at first before another spasm hit her. She shut her eyes, pinned her ears, and tried to remain calm despite the panic in her tone "Ignis!" she called to the opening of the nursery she had tried to make prior to the birth.

If he appeared, she would look at him. Pain in her eyes, feeling their water but refusing the tears. "T-The pups" she said to him as she lowered herself to the ground slowly "they're coming" gods, it hurt so much already... Maybe she really was a weakling? "c-can you make sure nobody comes in?" The dark man's presence still had nerved her, and she didn't want anyone to interrupt.

The motherwort had been taken religiously prior to the birth and it did ease the contractions. Eden let out another gasp, half pain, and half shock as she felt a burning below her. "Nrk..." And just like that, one pup slipped into the world. She tried to turn fast, nipping the sac and bringing him to her belly. It was similar to Sparrow, except this time she was doing both works. The little boy with gold leaf patterns didn't squeak or squeal.

He was content with his mother's milk, suckling already.

"Speech"
1/3 - assist in birth

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children