Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-19-2022, 01:18 PM
She had so much on her mind lately it was hard to focus, but at least Wren was relieved to know Bellamy was safe. She had seen the woman at the challenge, egging on the same red man that Azure had attacked. "I'm glad you're okay." She hadn't been in time to stop the maim fight, but she knew she would have if the drama with the alpha that Sirius didn't like and cautioned against... Which she was grateful for, to be frank.

Noticing the small bear cub with them, she lifted a brow before her attention went back to Gavroche and Bellamy. "Everything okay?" she also asked "does anyone need medical attention?" She wasn't sure if Gavroche had tended to his mate before now, but it seemed a high possibility looking at Bellamy. She didn't seem to need urgent care. Wren sat, urging the others to do the same with a flourish of her paw. "it isn't my business to ask what happened..." she began hesitantly.

"We can talk later if you want. Or not at all." The invite stood to still remain in Menagerie as guests.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me