size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-19-2022, 02:46 PM

"That man" if he can even call himself that! "attacked our pregnant alpha, knowing she was and tore her ear off regardless of her condition" Eden puffed her tiny height up, defensive of Sparrow's predicament "he proceeded to maim everyone who defended the territory and our alpha" she seethed, raising a protective paw over her belly "there was bad blood between that man's mate and our alpha, but she was let go. She was not harmed. She was given a choice to leave." Eden was not going to spill Sparrow and Hanako's spat over the whole of Boreas though.

"That monster can play the good boy if he likes, but he is the devil" This time, she growled lowly "Sparrow would not kidnap children, nor punt them across a beach - as that man did too" Eden looked away, pinned ears against her skull. She didn't want to scare Lucette... "our pack believes in free will and freedom; I know that can be confusing, considering Sparrow did kidnap his mate... I will not air the dirty laundry between them out, forgive me. It is not my place. Sparrow meant to do it alone - not as an alpha, but as a woman." Eden glanced back at the girl, frowning.

"He did not need to trespass into our land, call out a pregnant woman to fight, and proceed to maim her as she gave birth" She did not want the Plunder to be seen as evil "he could have fled after doing such a thing. He could have even done it another time, realizing the brutality of attacking a mother-to-be. But he made a bloody mess and did not care. His reasons were malicious. I would advise not running into him again..."

"Speech"
3/3 - met new wolf

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children