An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-19-2022, 05:35 PM

Hungover from a week of alcoholism, bruised, maimed and lacerated from the week prior where he'd fought six wolves in a span of days, his back against the water's edge and his body unprepared for the strain of yet another assault - Azure could do nothing to defend himself from Pyralis' attack. His attempt at countering the attack had been too slow and only served to allow her to grip deeper and tear longer furrows from his cheek. The familiar taste of blood filled the corner of his lip, though the metallic taste did not thrill him knowing it was his own and not the blood of the pirate bitch at all.

The flesh broke beneath her fangs, breaking Pyralis' hold and bringing Azure to stumble back into the shallows of the calm flowing river to gain distance from her. He stared up at her on the bank and tried to snarl, though the sound was distorted by pain and the pooling blood that bubbled out from the holes in his face. Az swayed and caught himself, spreading his paws wide in the riverbed and letting his head hang down below his shoulders to try and quell the blackout that threatened him. "Next time-" The brute began, his words slurred and forcing more blood from the wound as his tongue flicked. The crimson stream fell off his cheek and into the water below, a pool of it encircling the wounded predator's wide limbs. "- try me when I'm ready for it." Lingering would be dangerous, and though Azure could not rule out that Pyralis might just jump and drown him right here, he knew he had to start for home if he had any chance of making it to allied territory before his wound disabled him further. Stumbling slightly, he turned and made for the other side of the river, putting his back to Pyralis and the border line he hadn't even crossed.

-attempted exit-

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.