An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-19-2022, 08:18 PM
There was no pleasing him sometimes. He wasn't nearly as cranky and Hanako considered that to be a win, mostly, but he was still prodding her with questions. Doubting her intent. She had no idea what Sparrow had said to make him doubt her so, but knowing the Pirate King her words had been barbed at the very least. Not what she ever wanted to hear. A soft sigh passed her lips, close to a breathy whine as she considered his question.

"As soon as I was able. We...argued a lot. Changed her mind about letting me go because I told her she was pregnant, she was mad. Didn't believe me." She allowed her eyes to drift closed, she didn't like thinking about that day and it was clear on her expression. How it tightened into a grimace and she found herself burying a little further into the furs to find comfort. "They fed me well enough, or tried to but I refused it all. Didn't want anything they were offering me. Their company or their drinks, none of it. I just wanted to go home." She allowed her eyes to flutter open. To him.

Hanako ran all the way here on an empty stomach, he ought to give her some credit. She'd been exhausted!

"I chose you. Said it right to her face. I don't know what I've done wrong." Why he was still mad at her.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]