gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
08-20-2022, 12:11 AM

Memento Mori was observant, noticing how Jynn turned her attention briefly to the water as she worked to prepare for catching a fish. Jynn didn’t abandon the conversation though. Memento Mori gave a small nod at the woman’s words. "I can definitely sympathize with you there. It’s… hard to imagine being in a pack, though I’ve considered it recently. I’m still on the fence, however, it doesn’t feel quite right, you know? The duties and responsibilities, laws you might not agree with… but…” The woman furrowed her brow a little. Bands were definitely a more peaceful alternative, more freedom with them, but…

“I found out I have family in the Hallows. It’s… complicated my feelings on the matter. I don’t know what I want to do anymore, or what the right choice is.” She sighed heavily. “When I was a kid my mother put this… pressure on me. I was the child of a great man, a would-be alpha, the granddaughter of the alpha of Dragoste. It was my destiny to revive it and bring back our honor or something.” Memento Mori shook her head. As if that was ever going to be a real thing… She could never live up to the things that her mother wanted.

“As I got older… I decided it wasn’t for me. I didn’t want to live the life my mother set for me. But I’d be a liar if I said I wasn’t curious what it would be like to live with my cousins.” She fixed her gaze back on Jynn. “It’d be pretty cool if you started your own band though! I’d be pretty interested to see what sort of band you would make as well. I’ve never met someone who had the ambitions to do something like that. I mean, I know bands are laxer than a pack, but I’m sure there is still some responsibility to it, you know?”

"Talk, 'Think.'

Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.