gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
08-20-2022, 12:36 AM

Wren had met with them again, and for that Gavroche was thankful. The woman was kindly, and the winged man felt at ease that she made sure they were all okay. “I’ve made sure to take care of her injuries. Nothing was too severe, all things considered. Her shoulder will scar, but she won’t lose any movement in the limb.” Gavroche leaned into Bellamy’s nuzzle and shifted closer to her. They were finally safe, together again. Saga was on the other side of Bellamy while their companions, save Jessie who was nestled behind his ear, were off to Gavroche’s free side.

Bellamy recounted everything that happened since her running off. It had been a bit of a ride, more so for her than him, but now they were safe. Things were behind them… and now… Gavroche turned his attention back to Wren. “Actually Wren, we wanted to talk to you about that. We wanted to see if you might consider accepting us as members, rather than as guests. We’ve done some thinking and talking together... I know you had wanted to try and help out your friend, the Warlord of the Armada, but even with what went on, and not being able to help beyond taking me around your borders, it was an act of kindness that was truly appreciated. Even now just being here, and showing compassion... It is your mannerisms that we have come to respect and we would love the chance to become full-fledged members of Menagerie under your leadership.”

They had wanted a home for themselves… so why not Menagerie? Wren had impressed them. She had been good to them, and for Bellamy especially, actions had always spoken far louder than words.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.