Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-20-2022, 03:22 AM

Lucette frowned as he gestured at his maimed ear. They had maimed him… one of five wounds? How many fights had he gotten in with these pirates? Were they really that dangerous? She furrowed her brow but she gave a small nod of understanding at Azure’s words. Don’t underestimate anyone… A wolf driven by a strong desire could be a dangerous force indeed… she knew he wasn’t wrong. She had faith in her family, but that didn’t mean she wanted to get into trouble for them to test their strengths. She had never been fond of the idea of having to fix hurts on loved ones… and the idea that these pirates could hurt them for trying to rescue her made her feel a bit sick.

Azure responded to the next part of the conversation with a grim look on his face and a shrug. His mate had thankfully made it through uninjured, though still likely unscathed. Her mother didn’t have scars on her body, nor missing body parts, but according to her father she had been through more darkness and hell than any wolf should have to go through. Lucy sympathized with Azure’s mate. She might not have known her, but she was still a living, breathing creature. She shouldn’t have to be subjected to being kidnapped and held against her will… from her family…

“It shouldn’t have happened to her.” Lucette stated simply. “No one should ever be kept from their loved ones, held against their will like that. What they did was wrong.” Lucette lowered her gaze and shook her head. It wouldn’t be good to dwell on that though. Getting sad about the past invited it back to your present and your future, didn’t it? Not that what happened to either of her was right or fair.

“Forgive me, but I should probably keep going, Azure. I’m sure my friend will start to wonder what’s been keeping me.” She didn’t mean to cut their conversation short, but she would need to get back to Bae-Syl at some point, and she’d need to cross through part of the territory to do so. After excusing herself she set off across the range again, green eyes on the lookout for any other useful information she might notice.

On her way, Lucette took notice of some ancient, rust-covered machines sitting in tall weeds and overgrown grass. They were weird, big enough she was easily dwarfed by them, and they smelled… she couldn’t put her paw on it. But the big one she was looking at currently, the remains of a tractor, reminded her of the things she’d found in Veteran's Plateau. Huh… she had Azure’s warnings but she felt maybe a second trip here would be worth it. Just with Bae-Syl that time.

-Exit-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 / 3 Navigation;; The Range

"Talk, 'Think.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.