size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-20-2022, 02:34 PM

It upset her to know that the man was spreading lies and such about the Pirates. Eden sighed, raising a paw to her brow briefly and shaking her head. "Yes, he came back after his mate was able to leave. It makes me wonder if she prompted him to do it - but if so, he isn't innocent either." Hanako had a right to say she was kidnapped but she didn't have the right to tell her husband to go seek revenge for her. Eden felt Hanako was a coward at the moment, unable to fight her own battles. Hiding behind a man... Was that what others saw her like, with Ignis? There was a choice though. Eden preferred not to fight to harm others. Hanako used her wiles to make men fight for her.

"Thank you, Lucette. I will tell Sparrow that he's spreading lies about us. The Plunder does not claim to be innocent, but we are also not malicious... They have been good to me, and others. They're just a rowdy bunch" Eden smiled fondly at her words "our alpha - our King - is well. I have been tending to her around the clock. The puppies are also safe, all things considered. All very healthy" Thank goodness for that "I would ask you to come with me, to meet Sparrow and let her know... but I do not think it wise. Considering what happened before" she frowned "I will pass along the information though." She was grateful for any weapon to use against that dark man.

The mention once more of being a healer caused the woman to smile. "If you like, I have time... To repay you for the information, I could... teach you a few things?"

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children