Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-20-2022, 10:21 PM

Lucette didn’t understand it. Why would you cause even more of a storm after you were let go, unharmed? She sighed, feeling the other woman’s stress. She knew if she was kidnapped Bae-Syl or her parents would come to help her, but to go back if she was let go unharmed? That was madness! She couldn’t picture any of them doing that. But the idea of hurting others was just… strange. She knew there was a chance she might have to fight eventually, especially if Bae’s cousin’s caught up to them and she wasn’t able to run but… If she didn’t have to fight she would definitely prefer not to. She preferred treating injuries, not making them, and even then it’d be better if she didn’t need to treat anyone at all.

“I’m sorry you had to find out about this information this way… but I’m glad I could help. I know there can be a little darkness in everyone, it’s in the teachings of Foi, the religion my family believes in. It is natural and must be, in order for there to be any sense of balance. There is a line going too far though, and it sounds like Azure has well crossed it.” She glanced towards Ink. She’d been telling the little feline about the teachings of Foi, and how everything was paired together in life. It was what made twins of any sort seen as a blessing in parents.

She was relieved to hear that the King was alright and that the puppies were safe and healthy. She breathed out a sigh of relief. “I’d rather not bring about further distress, either. I’m not really a fighter, but I can’t imagine that information would be well received by your King or your pack. I can’t blame anyone for it though, given what I know now.” She twitched her ears thoughtfully. “...and truthfully my… bestie and mom are little quick to jump… I’d rather not get them into something over a misunderstanding either. As I said before, there are enough problems going on without potentially creating more.” Especially her mother. She offered Eden a smile.

“But please don’t worry! Bae would never attack someone like you unless I was threatened or calling for help. He’s a big softie, really.” Her spirits brightened as the she-wolf brought up teaching her some things as payment for the information. She chuckled. “I was just wanting to be honest is all. You don’t have to pay me for it. However, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t interested in learning!” Her tail had started to wag back and forth and she hadn’t even noticed Ink moving away from her side off to chase more bugs.

“Bae shouldn’t miss me for a couple more hours yet, so long as I return back by then. We have time.”

"Talk, 'Think.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.