size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-20-2022, 11:32 PM

Eden giggled. "Chew the herbs or crush them then spit if you lack water. If you chew the herbs, you may already have some critical potency in your mouth that is lost if you do not spit them out" She preferred to keep her mouth and jaws clean for this particular technique; a good reason she did not fight or hunt sick prey "and if you spit them to the side, the essential potency is lost. Any bit helps with a poultice."

She nodded. "Both are good choices" she said warmly to Lucette "I use horsetail and lamb's ear for a poultice in major or minor wounds. Adding in a bit of bark to make the bandage sturdy. But it is important to wash the wound thoroughly before applying any herbs. If you do that, the poultice will stick better. A poultice will always clean the wound and keep it clean naturally, but I like to make sure infection hasn't set in before then."

She paused before adding. "Some rare herbs like Trillium are good for cleaning wounds free of infection. Again, they are rare... I do not pick them unless there is an abundance of them in the location."

"Speech"
2/3 - teach lesson

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children