An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
08-20-2022, 11:43 PM

Zephyrus admitted to being adopted, seeming to calm down and relax. Beauregard gave a small nod, speaking up once more. “Nothing wrong with that! Trill’s been like a sister to me. We’ve been together since we were both really small. As far as I’m concerned family doesn’t have to just be who you’re born to, you know? Friends can become family too!” And it only felt natural they give an ally of an ally safe passage. Besides, Zeph didn’t seem like he wanted to do them any harm at all. Trill was even trying to help the other avian feel at ease too, sharing a dislike of the cold. Beau couldn’t help but grin at Sybil’s remark on the weather though. He personally didn’t mind the cold at all, though he did feel a bit bad for the jay since she was far smaller and not as easily warmed as a wolf.

Trill bobbed her head in agreement as Zephyrus agreed with them. “It is indeed! These silly wolves need to think of us a bit more!” Not that she could fault Beau. He was happy here and that made her happy. It seemed a bit sad he didn’t know what species he was from, but definitely not a chicken. There was a twinkle in Trill’s eyes as he mentioned his mom said he was the best bird, amusement, and she let out a chuckle. “I’m a good bird at best, definitely not the best bird. Who knows? Your mom may be on the right path. I know I’m Beau’s favorite though, right Beau?”

The ashen cream yearling gave a firm nod. “For sure! Trill is a very good bird!” His attention turned to Sybil as she spoke up again. “That would make sense. Some type of super bird species!” He glanced back to Zephyrus. “I’ve heard tales of all sorts of different abnormalities. It wouldn’t seem all that far-fetched an idea. I think Sybil is on the right track! So we might not know your exact species, but you’re a good bird, best bird to your folks, and you seem to be a good bird to us.” He gave a firm nod. “I think that’s all that really matters at a base. What you become beyond that will be up to you.” He was cheating even more easily now, almost as if he’d known Zephyrus for much longer than a few moments.

“Maybe you can become the alpha of your pack one day! If you wanna that is.” His smile became sheepish, realizing he might have gotten a little overzealous at the end there. He certainly didn’t want Zeph to feel like he had to be anything he didn’t want to.

"Talk, 'Think.'