Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-21-2022, 12:07 AM

Lucette gave a small nod as Eden explained to chew the herbs, crushing them before you spit if you lacked the water. It made sense that if you didn’t spit it out you were losing some of the herb’s potency. She had done that with the Lamb’s Ear with Bae, spitting the herb directly onto him. Gross, but effective. She made a note to never waste any bit of the herb, even if it seemed a bit gross. But it seemed the bark is what made the poultice study. Had… had she essentially already made a poultice of sorts then when treating Bae? She had cleaned his wound, chewed up some lambs ear, and then spit onto his wound. Even used more lambs ear to cover the wound. But maybe if she’d used some bark to keep it sturdy she wouldn’t have even needed to do that.

“I think I did something similar to what you’re describing, though without the bark so it didn’t feel sturdy. Very slick… The lamb’s ear was the only herb I had on paw though, and we were in the range… it was raining pretty heavily too so I didn’t exactly have a lot of options to go get a different herb at the time.” Lucette furrowed her brow a little. “I know some herbs are rarer than others. Dad had been trying to teach me about some. I’ve never heard of Trillium though. What does it look like? It sounds useful, so long as there is a decent amount of them in the location.” She then added.

“And you say it’s good for cleaning wounds that aren’t infected… are the herbs you can use when infection starts to set in to try and reverse it?”

—----------------------------------------------------

Received a healing lesson from another character (Eden) - 2 / 3

"Talk, 'Think.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.