build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
08-21-2022, 12:48 AM
TANELAN
"Speak first, Ask later."

His tail quivered as his nerves struck higher. Should he even be doing this, normally he was more mild mannered. It wasn't until he met Wren... yes that his life had taken a turn. Tanelan didn't know how to have friends it seemed he didn't understand his own feelings. Lovestruck with the idea of such a beautiful wolf being in his life. She had given him a home and a hope, she had been the first to pull him out of that dizzy abyss that was his disorder. He didn't know anything about himself and yet he dared to step a paw into the cold waters. Tanelan grinned at her.

"I uh... I really like you." his ears twitched as he looked away. "The way you're always saying the right thing. You're humble and strong. Beautiful even." he sat down where he was. Tanelan he was supposed to be learning the borders for patrols! What was he doing. "I think I love you." he said it. He couldn't stop the words tumbling out of his mouth. A crush though more like his heart twisted with nerves. Was she quiet, was she saying anything? His head was dizzy.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner