size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-21-2022, 01:31 AM

None of the pirates seemed to have a capacity for healing. Eden had watched and waited, hopeful Sparrow would assign a young one to her... Maybe it was because she was, too, learning? But she could feel it. The knowledge, the ache to teach once filled... Lucette spoke of her friend, scared of losing him. Helping him despite her lack of experience. "A healer's duty is to their patient" she said slowly "it can be hard to distinguish a friend from a patient." The number of times she had patched Ignis up, watching him stumble back to the Plunder...

She had to calm herself a lot.

"The important thing is to be calm and collected; if a patient sees you panic, they can become distressed" she advised the girl "it is especially personal - and hard - when you see someone you care about hurt" She sympathized with Lucette's position "sometimes it is best to distance yourself emotionally until the job is done" Which did help a lot. Especially if it didn't go the way she wanted. Eden had not lost anyone yet but she would try not to panic when that time came "it's also important to respect the natural order. Death and life... A delicate balance. One cannot exist without the other."

The girl stumbled through, asking if she could see her again. A polite, kind, and warm smile flickered across her lips. "When I am able to leave my pups, yes" She saw no reason not to "they will be due soon, so if you do not see me... I am probably nursing them within the Plunder. Wait a week or so, and call me at the border?" Her stomach did a nervous flip at the upcoming birth but she pushed it down "until next time, Lucette." she adds, removing herself from the earth and walking back to the border.

/exit

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children