size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
08-21-2022, 11:06 AM

Sayuri did not know her parents. She had been given away at a young age, unaware of any 'legacy' that she had been born with. The geisha house she had been dumped into taught her, raised her... Her mentors had been her 'parents' in a sense. She resisted telling the Kaicho this because she had already said her piece. This is all she knew, and bringing up old memories would not reveal her parents' lineage. She had been too young. Far too young.

"I am pleased to hear" she spoke clearly, sounding it out in her mind before announcing "many place stock in blood... Though it is oft filthy" Incest and assault bred for bad blood, in her humble opinion. To keep the blood pure, they interbred or sought unwilling 'suitable' partners at times "it is duty and loyalty that brings true value."

Upon a time, a man saying she did well would make her swoon. No longer. While the Kaicho was a handsome man he was far too withdrawn. He did not let himself have 'fun'. Not like the fun she had with Kuroo. "Is that all?" the woman asked him "if one has need of more work to do, I am doing nothing else." She offered what was needed. A healthy body to do the workload.

"Speech"

destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye