size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-21-2022, 03:57 PM
She had only thought she had been alone. The pack that had once lived her abandoned their home and it had been some time since that even so plenty of others had time to pillage the once-pack lands. Widow was late to the game, hoping only that a single container would be left for her to return home with enough dirt to boost her garden. A bucket with no holes and a working handle would be best, since she hadn't been so smart as to bring a cart with her.

A voice called out and chills ran down her spine, fur bristling naturally in response. They seemed vaguely familiar, but she wouldn't question it and instead her lip curled into a snarl, eager to protect herself if need be. This was open land now, but the voice sounded more like a tough man and less of a weak one, even if the voice didn't sound like someone much older than her. Widow wasn't looking for a turf war today, but wasn't going to be so willing to answer their questions as they wished.

"Come find out!" She snapped back, bracing herself as she glanced around uncertain of where the voice had come from exactly.

"Speech!"

Art by SkeletonDragoness & Code by Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022