size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-21-2022, 11:02 PM

Even as Kotori considered his prey a new wolf appeared.  The earth-toned wolf considered the stranger for a moment.  The signs of age were apparent on her but she seemed healthy.  She had no words to say and yet apparently was looking to him for directions.  Kotori watched her for another second before looking forward to the bear again.

“We’ll get the largest one.  I’ll chase it off to the left.  You can scatter the ones to the right.  Careful, some run but some might fight back.  They got enough muscle and tusks to respect.”  Not that any of it would stop Kotori from a good meal and with her age she probably knew it but if he was to lead a stranger on a hunt he’d give a summary just in case.  Assumptions can cause all manner of problems.

“Once they show no signs of trying to come back to the one I’m chasing you can come to follow me and we will finish it off together.  Understand?” Would the older female listen to him?  Hunting with someone who wouldn't agree upon who to lead was destined for failure.

"Kotori"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]